Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)For years I have used the thin clear plastic saucers for my plants - having to replace them almost every year because they would crack and leak. I finally invested in these Duraco saucers for all of my plants and am SO glad that I did. These saucers are very durable, and will last for years. By ordering them on-line, the cost was only pennies more than the thin plastic saucers I had previously used, and I could get all the different sizes that I need. A great investment!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Duraco Products, Inc. SDC10WAST Pot Saucer
Polypropylene saucer looks like clay without the chipping and cracking. Fits the Dura Cotta and Milano series pots. Available in terra cotta, wasabi stone, and granite. Variety of sizes. No. SDC4TCST: Terra cotta stone, 4 15 16" diameter x 3 4" D. No. SDC
Buy cheap Duraco Products, Inc. SDC10WAST Pot Saucer now.
No comments:
Post a Comment